The most powerful all-natural supplement for regaining sharper mental functioning!
will help you...
- Overcome short-term memory loss
- Fight the mental effects of aging
- Think more clearly, concentrate with less effort
- Remember names, dates and information you thought were gone forever!
How Sharp Mindô works to combat memory slowdown
There are several reasons our mental edge may diminish over time. The aging process, stress, even a poor diet, can all contribute to brain cell membranes becoming more rigid and less permeable. These changes in cell membrane structure can diminish the efficiency of brain function and weaken memory.
The Sharp Mindô formula developed by Dr. Mutter has been created to improve the health and durability of these cells. The specific phospholipids present in every Sharp Mindô tablet provide the nutrients necessary to keep the brainís chemical messengers and impulses working at a high level.
Regular use of Sharp Mindô provides a kind of mental re-charging effect - restoring mental prowess naturally with the help of the unique and proven ingredients in this powerful supplement formula.
Sharp Mindô is one of the most effective supplements ever created in the field of healing nutrients. And, it has more of the proven active ingredients that promote improved mental function than any supplement on the market today.
We believe so strongly in the power of Sharp Mindô to help you, no matter what your age, that we invite you to take advantage of this extraordinary offer: Try any size order of Sharp Mind - risk free - for half price!
Thatís right, we want you to try this doctor-developed supplement right now, at an extremely attractive price. Why? Because we are so certain it will work for you that we know you will want to make it part of your regular supplement regimen.
And we also make you this 100% guarantee!
Two tablets a day of Sharp Mindô supply the specific nutrient enrichment the brain needs to support healthy brain function... to improve memory... sharpen mental focus... and speed the understanding and processing of information like telephone numbers, names and places, even faces of people you had not seen for years.
If you are not completely satisfied that Sharp Mindô gives you vastly improved mental energy, a stronger memory and sharper reasoning ability, you may return the unused portion of your order for a prompt refund.
Order a no-risk supply of Sharp Mindô right away. Sharp Mindô will actually help you develop greater mental sharpness than you may have experienced in a very long time. And with Sharp Mindô, within a matter of days you will feel more mentally alert... you will actually have more power to utilize your mental energy... your memory will noticeably improve!
Let yourself feel the difference in your focus, memory, mood, concentration and energy. Please place your order now.
Supplement FactsServing Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Ginkgo Biloba (leaf)||600mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Whey (milk), magnesium stearate and stearic acid.|
OUR HEALTH ADVANTAGE GUARANTEE TO YOU
You must be completely satisfied with Sharp Mindô or you may return your order within 60 days for a prompt refund.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sharp Mind™ - The proven supplement that can give you back your mental edge!
- If youíve been feeling more forgetful lately...
- If you canít remember names, faces or important dates the way you used to...
- If youíre having trouble concentrating...
You must start taking Sharp Mindô now!
Questions and Answers about Sharp Mind™
|How long does it take for Sharp Mind™ to start working?
Why is Sharp Mind™ so important for mental functioning?
- Many people will experience noticeable improvement within the first 10 days (though that is an average). It is important to take two Sharp Mindô tablets every day to maintain the appropriate levels of nutrients to provide maximum benefits.
What impact does Sharp Mind™ have on the brain?
- This unique, powerful formula provides the high levels of nutritional ingredients needed to create improved mental prowess. Most people do not get adequate amounts of these brain-supporting nutrients. This leads older adults especially to feel mentally sluggish and lethargic, struggling with a failing memory, poor focus and an inability to concentrate.
- Sharp Mindô has the power to quickly improve brain function by providing the nutrients needed to maintain important neurotransmitters, the building blocks for better mental focus, improved concentration, and sharper memory.
- Sharp Mindô is packed with nutritional ingredients that all help support mental performance. The key to optimum brain function is to give it proper support for healthy neurotransmitter production. A decrease in neurotransmitter production may cause poor focus and memory, mental fatigue, apathy, even irritability. Sharp Mindô is formulated to provide the nutrients your brain needs to enhance neurotransmitter production.
With Sharp Mindô you get more of the only ingredients proven to improve mental functioning!
Very soon from the time you start taking this powerful formula you will notice changes in your mental sharpness. Soon you may even be astonished at how much better you will be remembering names and dates... processing information and understanding it much more quickly... developing powers of recall you had not experienced in years.
Studies and clinical tests confirm the effectiveness of these active supplement ingredients...
- This active ingredient is derived from soy lecithin. Every cell membrane in the body requires phosphadatidyl choline (PC). Nerve and brain cells in particular need large quantites of PC for repair and maintenance. PC also aids in the metabolism of fats, regulates blood cholesterol, and nourishes the sheaths of nerve fibers.
- PC is a major source of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is used by the brain in areas that are involved in long-term planning, concentration and focus. Acetylcholinecontrols the rate of stimuli entering the brain, motor activity, learning and memeory, and other functions.
- Supplemental PC increases the amount of acetylcholine available for memory and thought processes. Increasing acetylcholine has been shown to improve performance by humans in a variety of intelligence and memory tests. Acetylcholine also is extremely important in maintaining brain cell structure.
- Acetylcholine is one of the neurotransmitters that brain cells use to communicate with each other. Aging causes a decline in synaptic junctions, dendrite branches, and in levels of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine.
- Aging impairs the brainís ability to make acetylcholine. Aging also causes an increase in enzymes that destroy acetylcholine. Acetylcholine deficiency is one cause of age-related memery and cognitive deficits. Supplemental choline, and phosphatidyl choline, help to make up for the deficit in acetylcholine.
- Gingko has become one of the most popular dietary supplements in the United States. Several well publicized studies in 1997 documented the ability of gingko to improve memory in healthy people and in those with neurological disease. There are now over 1,000 published studies about gingko, some that indicate that this potent flavonoid may have anti-aging effects throughout the body.
- Gingko biloba extract is the most commonly prescribed plant remedy in the world. It has powerful therapeutic properties for the treatment of a number of serious medical conditions, including Alzheimerís disease, asthma, impotence, tinnitus and hearing loss, headaches, circulatory disorders and hemorrhoids. Gingko has been a staple of Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
- Gingko increases blood flow throughout the brain, leading to increased uptake of oxygen by nerve cells. It extends the ability of the brain cells to withstand periods of oxygen deprivation, thus making it useful in treating strokes. It also protects cells against damage caused by exposure to toxins. Gingko protects small blood vessels against spasm and loss of tone, has a relaxing effect on the vessel wall, and protects capillaries from becoming fragile or leaking blood into tissues.
- For the past several years, gingko has been widely prescribed in Europe for age-related organic brain impairment, auditory and visual difficulties, and cerebral and peripheral circulatory disorders. It has been approved by the German government to treat dementia, to improve circulation in people with blocked arteries in their legs, and to reduce dizziness and ringing in the ears caused by inner-ear disease. There is no indication that gingko negatively interacts or affects any other medications taken concurrently. It is a popular therapy in Germany, with more than 5 million prescriptions filled each year.
- Recent research indicates that folic acid can be beneficial in slowing or preventing Alzheimerís disease. Experiments have shown that folic acid plays an essential role in protecting the brain against the ravages of the disease, according to scientists. People who have Alzheimerís disease often have low levels of folic acid in their blood. Researchers now speculate that consuming adequate amounts of folic acid will be beneficial to the aging brain and help protect it against Alzheimerís and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Experiment subjects given an adequate amount of folic acid were able to repair damage to the DNA in their nerve cells. In the subjects given a folic acid-deficient diet, nerve cells were unable to repair this DNA damage. This study will help other researchers who discovered that people with high blood levels of homocysteine have nearly twice the risk of developing the disease.
- Scientists studied 51 patients meeting clinical criteria for probable Alzheimerís disease (AD). Patients were treated for 12 weeks with a formulation of phosphatidyl serine or a placebo, and those treated with phosphatidyl serine improved on several cognitive measures relative to those administered the placebo. Differences between treatment groups were most apparent among patients with less severe cognitive impairment.
- In another study, patients treated with phosphatidyl serine improved relative to those treated with a placebo on performance tests related to learning and memory tasks of daily life. Analysis of clinical subgroups has shown that persons within the sample who performed at a relatively low level prior to treatment were most likely to respond to phosphatidyl serine. Within this subgroup, there was improvement on both computerized and standard neuropsychological performance tests, and also on clinical global ratings of improvement. The results indicate that the compound is a promising candidate for treating memory loss in later life.
Developer of Sharp Mind, Raymond D. Mutter, M.D.
||In the years Dr. Raymond Mutter has spent developing many healthful supplement formulas, he has maintained a strong commitment to bringing out the most beneficial supplement formulas possible at the most affordable price. With Sharp Mindô he has developed a powerful supplement that could help many, many people of all ages regain the ability to focus sharply, concentrate strongly and remember clearly.|